Thursday, August 4, 2011

Common pitfalls in practice management

An article from Total Synergy

"I don’t set my rates, the market determines what we can charge. I have to settle for what the market will pay.Most accountants and lawyers earn more than double what the average architect earns. And it’s not because they are better at managing their rates – they simply charge more. A lawyer’s or accountant’s bill will list everything they did in great detail, including that hourly rate. Here’s how they do it. ....""


  • "This practice runs on great design!....."
  • "Of course I back up, let me show you...."
  • "We don’t budget projects or track progress..."
  • "I can’t afford to spend more money on software....."

read more of this article at:http://www.totalsynergy.com.au/TSweb/Pdfs/marketing/aapracticepages.pdf

No comments: