Thursday, June 9, 2011

Office Management Software

Following on from my presentation at the June BDAQ meeting, here are the links to the Office Management Software programs that were reviewed











Both software programs will allow you to manage projects, tasks, time keeping and invoicing. They will also keep track of documents (particularly emails), and phone calls.

So if you invoice by time, the software will help you keep track of your time for each project, and push the times into your invoices. If you charge by stages, or percentage of work complete, the software allows you to set up project stages and milestones. You can then track when invoices should be sent, and the project stage information is sent to the invoices.

You can also see if you are running over time / over budget on each project.

As I mentioned in my presentation, I had many difficulties with the install of archioffice. I have had no issues with praesto.

No comments: